TIFF CHANGE INFORMATION
This document describes the changes made to the software between the
previous and current versions (see above). If you don't
find something listed here, then it was not done in this timeframe, or
it was not considered important enough to be mentioned. The following
information is located here:
CHANGES IN THE SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION:
CHANGES IN LIBTIFF:
- tif_getimage.c: added support for _SEPARATED CMYK images.
- tif_getimage.c: Added support for greyscale + alpha.
- Added TIFFCreateCustomDirectory() and TIFFCreateEXIFDirectory() functions.
- tif_print.c: Lots of fixes around printing corrupt or
- Improve handling of corrupt ycbcrsubsampling values.
- tif_unix.c: use strerror to get meaningful error messages.
- tif_jpeg.c: fix serious bugs in JPEGDecodeRaw().
- tif_jpeg.c: Fix size overflow (zdi-can-1221,CVE-2012-1173).
CHANGES IN THE TOOLS:
- tiff2pdf: Defend against integer overflows while
calculating required buffer sizes (CVE-2012-2113).
CHANGES IN THE CONTRIB AREA:
Last updated $Date: 2012-09-22 16:12:44 $.