TIFF CHANGE INFORMATION
This document describes the changes made to the software between the
previous and current versions (see above). If you don't
find something listed here, then it was not done in this timeframe, or
it was not considered important enough to be mentioned. The following
information is located here:
- This is a bug-fix release for several bugs (two of which
are dire) which were discovered in the 3.9.0 release.
CHANGES IN THE SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION:
- Several defines were missing from tif_config.vc.h which
are necessary to compile the library using MSVC.
- Colorized tests were actually not enabled as expected.
Parallel tests mode is now also enabled so that tests can be
run in parallel, and test output is sent to .log files.
CHANGES IN LIBTIFF:
- libtiff/tif_write.c (TIFFAppendToStrip): Remove cast
which caused libtiff to output a wrong last strip with
byte-count and strip-offset of zero. This cast was added on
the day of the 3.9.0 release.
- libtiff/tif_dirwrite.c: Back out changes from 2007-11-22
that resulted in the final strip not being written in some
CHANGES IN THE TOOLS:
CHANGES IN THE CONTRIB AREA:
Last updated $Date: 2009-08-28 18:54:11 $.